Sunday, December 6, 2020

 

Audit Your Online Presence

What’s my social media presence like? Well I’m here to answer it all. I have 1,482 followers on Instagram, which isn’t too bad for someone who post about nothing really. My favorite social media site is between twitter and Instagram. From looking at my page you can automatically tell I like to have fun, I’m an organized individual and I’m somewhat very into the latest fashion and beauty trends. The only private info I’ve given out is my link to an apple music playlist that I put up for all my followers to listen to and enjoy but I have given out my number and email which is required for almost every social media site if you have interest in joining. Before social media I wasn’t as consumed with superficial things but as I’ve gotten older its easier for me to spot out when I need to regroup and take a break.



No comments:

Post a Comment

  Final Post Technology was a part of my life as soon as I could log onto the desktop computer and find fun Disney games to play at age seve...